Friday, January 16, 2015

Much Needed R&R



Mom's normally have luxury time.... Luxury time is when you get to do whatever you want. This weekend I get to have luxury time. No responsibilities. No task list. No shopping or errands list. NOTHING! Just me and whatever my little heart desires.

So what is my desire this weekend?  Well, what I really want I'can't have. That's something for a post on another blog. for this blog... is just being able to be 1 with nature so I'll definitely take long quiet walks on the beach. Hopefully one in the morning and one at night. If it's not too windy then I'll sit on the sand for awhile. I hear its going to be in the teens so I'll bring a down throw with me to keep me warm. Then I'll meditate while sitting there and visualize what I want to have or experience in my life this year. And to heat things up when I'm bored I've brought 50 Shades of Grey with me.

The rest of the time I'll hang with the girls and catch up. Should be fun.  
google-site-verification: google0ae6c0eabbcf691f.html