Sunday, January 11, 2015

2 GREAT Workout Music Playlists!


One of my high school coaches once told me that training is 80% mental and 20% physical skill/endurance. Music has always helped me work out more effectively and consistently than on my own or with my coaches pep-talks. So I knew I needed to find new music to work out by so that when things get tough I remain focused and inspired. 

I'm sharing my playlists for anyone who might need inspiration. One playlist is for the MMA training that I just started. The other is to listen to at the gym while on the elliptical. I've already listened to both at least once and I'm ready for my 7 am Elliptical Party. 

MMA Training Music vol. 2: http://youtu.be/_Rt6ue56L7s

Best Music Playlist for Workoutshttp://youtu.be/6ca7Vll5QxM

One thing I love about the Workout Playlist is the fact that its mostly instrumental, that way I can work on my visualizations as I workout.  When I was in high school my coach would have us do visualizations during our pre-competition workouts and I always wound up blowing the competition away during track meets and blasting my own personal best records.  

Hope you blast the competition too! Enjoy.
google-site-verification: google0ae6c0eabbcf691f.html