Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Time To Think

Well, I've received a nice number of emails on my little soul searching here. Some are nice, some not so nice with interesting points in them, and another few were given the click into the bin rather quickly, lest I soil myself from the filth they espoused.

Reminder: I asked for suggestions on my political edification. Nothing else will be read thank you!

I was so busy answering emails, that I didn't get a chance to write the Apologia I had promised. For students of Critical Thinking, Greek Studies and English, I'm basing my Apologia in a similar format that Plato's recounting of Socrates Trial ocurrs. Now how did I know, I was going to be excoriated and tried publicly, hmmmm? Simple, I knew who some of my readers were going to be.

Till I return, be nice or I'll have to get Casandra Porter to sit in for me and write the next entry. You really don't want that to happen now do you. Isn't the net wonderful, she can write from her little chair over at the DOD in DC and doesn't have to come back to NY at all.... that is unless enough of you piss her off. Remember her saying: HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN STABBED IN THE BACK!
google-site-verification: google0ae6c0eabbcf691f.html