Thursday, October 02, 2008

Funny Moment

I was over at VW's site reading some really funny anecdotes and it brought to mind one of my own. In high school I found myself in Midtown Manhattan one sunny afternoon when this handsome young man steps in front of me dressed in his Sunday best and says hello with his girlfriend in tow. Puzzled I simply said hello back and stood there for a moment because they were blocking my way. Realizing I didn't recognize him he finally said: "It's Tony from the YMCA."

"Ohhhhh" I said looking at him up and down realizing who it was. "I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you with clothes on."

At hearing this, his new girlfriend yanked her hand out of his and punched him in the arm. "I've never seen you naked!"

To which I quickly added: "I'm only used to seeing him in that tiny speedo he wears during swim class." That didn't make thing any better, so I simply said good bye and quickly walked away leaving Tony to deal with a very angry girlfriend.
google-site-verification: google0ae6c0eabbcf691f.html