Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Son’s 4th Letter to Santa

Dear Santa:

How are you? I’m fine. I’m looking forward to your visit. I can’t wait because I have been very very good this year. I have been so good I even got a Citizen of the Month award and go my picture in my local paper for returning money I found in the playground!

Here is the list of what I would like to get for Christmas. I know its more than my 5 gift limit but please remember that I have been very, very good and I returned the money I found. Please put an X next to the gifts you are giving me with the gifts so I will know which gifts I have to thank you for. I made a copy of this letter for my aunts and uncles so they can get me whatever gifts you don’t give me. I know a few of them are expensive so if you want you can get me only one gift and my mommy and aunts and uncles will get me the rest. Okay here is the list: [snip]

[snip] I wrote this long list just in case there were a few toys you could not find you could then get the others.

Thanks a lot Santa! Oh and to make it easier for you I asked the super to leave the roof door unlocked Christmas eve.

P. S. BTW, I would like the rainbow colored launcher.
P. P. S. I have a surprise for you when you visit. I have some very special treats for you this year.
P. P. P. S. I’'m sorry but it’s not cookies and milk.
P. P. P. P. S. We are leaving out some fresh fruit salad to help you stay healthy and give you lots of energy.

Yes, he did speak to the Super about leaving the roof door unlocked. It was also really hard not to laugh when I read my son's handwritten letter in front of him.

google-site-verification: google0ae6c0eabbcf691f.html