Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Mixed Bag

Some days there are just such a conflagration of events that brings one's spirit just above curb level. On those days all I want to do is pack a few belongings into a truck, and move to Montana with my son.

Instead, I sucked it up, took spiritual bathroom breaks where I prayed, and tried to deal with the results of Murphy's law.

The best part of my day: was getting some really nice messages from 2 bloggers, and getting a really big hug and a big kiss from my son, who said to me, "I really, really missed you mommy and I waited to have dinner with you."

With positive incentives like those, I'll go to bed in peace hoping tomorrow's a better day. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to apply Industrial strength Motor Oil as cream to my face to soften my skin and hide the puffiness and dark circles under my eyes from sleeping only 4hrs/night for the last 2 weeks. Before I apply I will pray for no more life complications or color shifts on my lipstick, otherwise I'll be booking myself as tomorrow's entertainment as Bozo the clown.

google-site-verification: google0ae6c0eabbcf691f.html